Description: To enable ACH payments through Stripe.
Note: This just tells Stripe you will accept payments via ACH, but you still need to add bank accounts to the memberships of the companies that use ACH.
Follow these instructions:
- Go to stripe.com/docs/ach.
- Sign in to your Stripe account.
3. Click Enable ACH. If you don't see this button (like in step 5), it is already enabled!
4. The button should now show ACH Activated.
5. If the section is no longer visible, you have successfully enabled ACH payments!