Coworks does not provide tablet hardware, but our apps should work on any iPad or tablet running iOS or Android operating systems. A Chrome or Safari browser is required for ideal function.
Pro tip: Before setting up your tablet, be sure to go to your settings and turn off the "Auto Lock" or Sleep settings. This will prevent your tablet screen turning off automatically. This app is designed to be always on and available to your customers!
Adding the Coworks app to your tablet's home screen
On your tablet, open your browser of choice and navigate to this URL:
2. If you're using an iPad, you'll need to do this setup in Safari. Once at the URL shown above, press the Safari Share button in the top right of the screen.
3. Tap Add to Home Screen.
4. Tap Add. This will add the tablet version of the Coworks app to your home screen. From here, skip to step 5 below.
2. If you are using an Android tablet, go to the URL shown in step 1 in Google Chrome (or another browser -- these steps should be similar). Tap on the "More Options" menu (the three dots) in the upper right corner.
3. Tap Add to Home screen.
4. Tap Add. This will add the tablet version of the Coworks app to your home screen.
Setting Up Coworks Booking or Coworks Front Desk
iPad and Android tablet users will follow the same steps here.
5. Sign in to your Coworks account.
6. To set up Coworks Booking, choose Conference Tablet. To set up Coworks Front Desk, choose Front-Desk Tablet.
For instructions on how to set up the Front-Desk Tablet, skip to step 9 below.
7. After choosing Conference Tablet, select the room you want to link with the tablet (only previously created rooms will appear here).
8. Your tablet will now:
Show the booking schedule for the room.
Show if the room is currently in use.
Allow users to immediately book if the "Book Now" feature is enabled.
If you need to change what room the tablet displays, click the Admin button in the bottom left corner to change the room.
Coworks Front Desk
9. After choosing Front-Desk Tablet, you'll have access to the main Front Desk screen, which will allow your guests to check-in and notify members, as well as schedule tours of the space.
For more information on the Coworks Front Desk app, click here.