Set your Subscription Settings
This is very important because stripe may cancel memberships if they go unpaid too long.
- Log in to Stripe here or using this direct settings link and look at steps (4) and (5) below.
- Click on Settings in the navigation menu.
3. Scroll down and click on the Subscription and emails setting.
4. In the Manage failed payments section, under Retry Rules, adjust the settings by which you'd like Stripe to retry failed payments (Smart Retries or Custom), then make sure the final box is set to Leave the Subscription as is.
5. Manage invoices sent to customers section and customize your invoice schedule settings. Then make sure the final box is set to Leave the Subscription as is.
6. Click Save.