In the unlikely event, you are experiencing issues opening the Coworks Mobile App on your Mobile Device, the steps below will walk you through troubleshooting steps and lastly Deleting the Coworks App and then Reinstalling the App if needed.
1) The very first troubleshooting attempt would be to Power your device off completely and then power it back on. Once your device has powered back on completely, please locate the Coworks App and try to open it once again. If you are still experiencing an issue, please proceed to the steps below.
2) The next step would be to ensure you are running the latest version of your Device's software.
a) If using an iPhone, navigate from the Home Screen to Settings>General>Software Update. Your iPhone will let you know if there is an available update and walk you through the steps to perform the update. Here are some further instructions in case they are needed.
b) If using an Android Device, navigate from the Home Screen to Settings>System>System Update. Your device will let you know if there is an available update and walk you through the steps to perform the update. Here are some further instructions in case they are needed.
3) If you are still experiencing an issue after checking or performing your device updates, please proceed to your Device Type below... This will walk you through deleting the Coworks App from your Device and then steps to Reinstall the App. *This will in most cases solve the issue
4) iPhone - How to delete the Coworks App from your Device
Locate the Coworks App on your device.
Touch and hold the app.
If you can't delete an app that's not made by Apple, disable parental controls, then try deleting the app again.
If you touch and hold an app from the Home Screen and the apps start to jiggle:
Tap the Remove icon
in the upper-left corner of the app.
Tap Delete App, then tap Delete to confirm.
5) Android - How to delete the Coworks App from your Device
a) Find the app on your home screen, and tap and hold its icon. This will cause a small menu to appear.
b) On this menu, tap "Info" or the "I" icon. You'll then be taken to the relevant app's management screen. Your menu may look different depending on your phone's brand, and other contextual actions may also appear in the menu. However, this option will be available somewhere.
c) In the top row of buttons below the app's name and icon, hit the center "Uninstall" button. Et voila, your app has disappeared.
*If you've got an app drawer enabled, you can follow these steps from within that screen with the same results.
6) Once you have deleted the Coworks from your Device, the last steps would be to power cycle your device (Power it off completely and then power it back on)
7) Please follow the steps HERE to reinstall the Coworks App from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
If these steps don't work, please contact us at email@example.com