Email announcements are a great way to send a long form message to your entire community, just a few select individuals, or a single person with templates to speed the process.
1. To create an email announcement, navigate to the announcements tab and select New Announcement.
Note: that there is a record of all announcements made on this page. The bell icon denotes push notification/SMS announcements, whereas the the envelope icon marks past email announcements.
2. Select the Email option.
3. Select your chosen audience. You can select by members or companies, then choose from selecting all or adding only certain individuals.
Note: As you are adding people, you will see them listed in the Recipients section. If you need to remove someone from the recipients list, hit the trash can icon beside their name.
4. Next, begin drafting your message. The default is without a template, where you simply enter your own custom message.
However, you can also choose from pre-populated templates for scenarios such as package delivery, visitor requests, payment overdue, a general announcement, reminder to add payment source, or onboarding that you can customize.
5. Customize your announcement email by editing the from email address, the subject, header, and choose whether you want a personalized greeting including member names.
6. Personalize the body of your email using the rich text editor Message box to add emphasize with bolding, italics, underlining. You can also include bulleted lists, links, and increase font size from normal to headline scale for added readability.
7. Preview your message as you edit in the Preview box on the right.
8. Once your message is perfected, click Review to see a final summary prior to sending.
Note: all recipients will receive individual versions of this email to them alone, without seeing the names of the other recipients.
9. If you are satisfied with you email, hit Send Email. If not, hit Cancel to continue editing.